I’ve been working on various ways of making color organs, instruments that can generate video in response to control input. I’ve also created some tutorials for each step my research has taken along the way.
- Isadora Color Organ
- Isadora Live Camera Control
- Jitter Color Organ (music by Celeste Hutchins)
- PD Kaleidoscope
- Using the OS X IAC Driver to send MIDI between applications.
- Using the Network MIDI Driver to send MIDI between computers.
- Using OSC for more advanced communication over a network.
- Using VNC to control multiple networked computers at the same time.
- Dataflow Controls for Ableton Live
- OpenGL and Live Video
For more information, see www.fox-gieg.com.